Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's time to start.....





It is time to start blogging again. I would like you to meet my family-Ken, my dear husband {d/hubby} of 30 yrs, Joshua our oldest son of 29, & his daughter Maggie; George, our middle son who is 28, Holly & their daughter Emerson & son Mathis; Philip, our baby 26, soon to be 27. Our children our our 14 months apart. We should have had twins I know. We live in AR but are looking at moving somewhere w/my husband's company-just to see another part of the country. We have always thought of ourselves as gypsies that love to travel & not settle in one place. You learn so much when you do-so much about our country, who started this country up.







I am so behind in my knitting that it is time to get a kick into it. I feel like I am going crazy & I so wanted to enter something in our county fair. I hope I can get it all put together. My husband & I are having to make some tough decisions about my hobbies, etc. However, I am not going to have to give them up. I love meeting new people through my hobbies & exchanges. God willing our lives will not change to much in the days and weeks to come.






I continue to find new patterns I want to knit on a daily basis. I am trying to learn how to design my own cloths. I know it is not that hard to learn how to design dishcloths & each design a person creates it a design special to them. We all view things from different view points, those view points affect how we see things, how we create things in our life. I really want to make my own designs. I have so many ideas in my head-ideas that turn into design.


I must close for now. May each one have a blessed night & a wonderful day tomorrow, a wonderful weekend ahead with lots of joy, love & laughter in it. God bless each one of you daily with peace & love for your self, family, & friends.




No comments: