Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jesus Jesus Jesus


Have you heard the song sung by the Gaither's, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,........... If you haven't I really encourage you to hear them sing it. The Gaither's Vocal Band harmonize so well, so beautifully, that listening to them at night, or any time you are trouble, will give your soul peace, a peace on that comes from our God. There are other singers that give your soul peace, peace w/the beautiful voice God has given them. My husband has that voice. I can stand or even sit by him in Church, just listening to him sing. Voices God has given people are beautiful, so soothing to ones soul, no matter who you choose to listen to, how richly, how rewarding you soul will be, will find. I just sit amazed, listening to Southern Gospel singers, listening to the words they sing, listening to them sooth my heart & soul. I hope you can, will take time to listen, to let God's voices sooth your soul, your heart, your fears.
You see, I have this problem of not letting God take control, let God's voices sooth my soul. For some reason, trust is hard for me, hard to let go & let God help me. Help me get through the pain, the physical, the mental pain I have daily. I sometimes think I can solve my prob-lems, but then I know God is the only one who can, the only one who can heal, the only one who can love me, take all my pain & feel my soul with peace & love that only comes from God. I find it hard to believe that God's Grace reaches even me. Yet, in the Bible, it says it is true. True & free for the asking. I hope you can accept this truth, as I know I must accept this truth, no questions at all, no questions but only to believe God & his Word.

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus ........................................................................... God's love, peace & truth to you all.

No comments: